In honor of World Kindness Day, we are sharing some inspirational and timeless words of kindness and wisdom with you.
Here are some of our favorite kindness quotes:
- Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. ~ Mark Twain
- There’s no such things as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end. ~ Scott Adams
- My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness. ~ Dalai Lama
- Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much. ~ Blaise Pascal
- Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. ~ Unknown
- Kindness is the sunshine in which virtue grows. ~ Robert Green Ingersoll
- There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness. ~ Dalai Lama
- Kind hearts are the gardens. Kind thoughts are the roots. Kind words are the blossoms. Kind deeds are the fruits. ~ Kirpal Singh
- For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone. ~ Audrey Hepburn
- Ah, kindness.What a simple way to tell another struggling soul that there is love to be found in this world. ~ A A Malee
As always, sending you love, joy and peace.